SMC Discussion Areas
May 07, 2024, 12:17:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Water decals for coke,7up,pepsi  (Read 3112 times)
tiny bubbles
« on: September 18, 2002, 02:40:00 am »

howie,  well about five years ago there was a man at the rose bowl swap meet that sold large sheets of coke and other soda decals for 20.00 each. He told me they were new. Well I have since used all of them and would like to get more at that price. All I can find on e bay and elsewere is  single decals that look to me like they have been hand cut out from the large sheet I mentioned about earlier.They seem to sell for 6. to 10.bucks and higher each.That seems to me to be a bit pricey.The way I see it is that the guy I got the sheet from made at least double his investment.Well,that was then this is now you say......I have no idea.......do you? You guys and gals are the pros. I am just some guy named Tiny Bubbles
Pat Pixley
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2002, 10:56:58 pm »

Well Tiny bubbles ,have you checked with Steve Ebner at Fun Tronics he has decal or Ron Crawford at Classic Sodaware he also has sheet of decals ,and they are both at the supplier area at this site. Check them out there great to work with.

Pat P. ':cool:'
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: