SMC Discussion Areas
May 07, 2024, 04:05:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade shows/dealers etc. in washington state  (Read 2506 times)
« on: September 01, 2002, 05:13:52 pm »

Hi To All

I live in Spokane, Washington (The State) on the eastern side of Washington. We have a population of around 200,000 and are the second largest citiy in our State. BUT we are alone out here and about 350 miles to the Seatle area. You might think there would be SOME collector shows for coin-opt vending, dealers, restoration etc. for coin-opt enthusists but none that I am aware of. Since I live on the other side of the State from the Seattle area I never hear of anything happening regarding collector shows etc. in their area.

How would I find out about any shows, contacts, dealers, restorers etc. anywhere in our State or even in Idaho or Oregon area's? I mean something must be happening out there. I just feel kinda all alone with this great hobby!

Another thing, has anyone noticed that most all the machines selling on e-bay are from the East. I have bought two machines on e-bay but with the shipping I simply can not afford to keep doing this. Yes, I do look locally and do find some bargins but alway's the same run of the mill machines. (One exception was a Stoner Candy vending machine for $60.00). Never the older cool ones and never ever a Vendo 81. Why is all the e-bay action on the East coast?

Well I just thought I might ask others advise on hooking up with coin-opt people in my area.

Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: