SMC Discussion Areas
May 07, 2024, 06:54:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New user...hello...  (Read 3226 times)
« on: August 30, 2002, 04:12:12 pm »

Hi...I am new to this site.  I have a white LaCrosse machine with the sharp corners.  It has 7 UP stickers on the front and sides.  Has 9 gravity shelves for 81 total bottles.  I was looking at the tag and it looks like model PC 81.  I used to fill this machine when I worked at a gas station.  When the guy went out of business in 1985 he gave me the machine.  I have not used it since then and it sat in my basement.  I found a place that has the 10 oz. bottles and fire the machine up yesterday.  Works great.  Nice and cold.  The coin mechanism works, but you really do not need to put in the money as you can just keep pulling the bottles out.  I recall kids at the gas station just pulling out bottles and the owner just never got it fixed.  I would like to fix it, but looks like I would need to get some type of special torax driver to get the screws out.  I do plan to post a picture if I can fiqure out how.  Thanks for listening.
John
WI
Pat Pixley
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2002, 08:20:01 pm »

Well welcome to the sit John  hope we can help and we hope
 you learn some stuff to . let us know when you post a photo
and get one of the  coin mech. also.

Again welcome

Pat  P. ':cool:'
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2002, 09:28:44 am »

Thanks Pat...I hope to get the pictures this week.  I will try digital of the machine and coin mech.  Then I hope I can figure out how to post it for you.
John
WI
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: