SMC Discussion Areas
May 13, 2024, 08:38:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bought my first Coke Machine  (Read 14326 times)
dr galaga
Soda Jerks

Sorry, but it's a POP MACHINE!

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2012, 04:49:20 am »

Nice machine. The great thing about a 96 is all of the different drinks you van put in it.

Brent
--------------
Cavalier CS-80C
Vendo 63
--------------
The ultimate glass bottle soda site: www.GlassBottleSoda.org
My gameroom: Arcade80s.net
jholmgren
Soda Jerks

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2012, 09:24:28 am »

Nice machine. The great thing about a 96 is all of the different drinks you van put in it.
Indeed - I'm thinking of taking a trip to "Reading Draft & Universal Carbonics" http://www.readingdraft.com/Reading_Draft/Sodas.html this wekend to stock up on some bottled birch beers, etc.     happydrinkers

Embossed Coke Ideal 55 Slider
VMC-44
Vendo V-80 
Westinghouse WE-6
tooth350
5 Cent Member

« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2012, 09:52:32 am »

This site is by far the best, with a great bunch of coke nuts and so helpful to me when i found my machine that was not working and completely empty, but i struggled through and now have a working Cav cs80c that sits proudly in my garage workshop and is only used in the summer stocked with cold beer and my own brew, named Toms ole cranky brew lol.A nice dark beer like Guinness. Again "te best site going"
Fire708
25 Cent Member

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2012, 03:06:02 pm »

This site is by far the best, with a great bunch of coke nuts and so helpful to me when i found my machine that was not working and completely empty, but i struggled through and now have a working Cav cs80c that sits proudly in my garage workshop and is only used in the summer stocked with cold beer and my own brew, named Toms ole cranky brew lol.A nice dark beer like Guinness. Again "te best site going"

I cant agree more! The info here and the amount of friendly help is amazing compared to a couple of other forums I follow.  Just wish you guys would quit posting picts, my "Oh thats a cool machine" comments are getting strange looks from the wife,

She doesnt understand.
Tay

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2012, 11:01:37 pm »

nice machine!!!! funny how every one on here says it wont be your last and they are 100% corrrect i just wanted one and i have 3 in three months lol

css-8-64g
uss-8-64
cavalier 125/225
jholmgren
Soda Jerks

« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2012, 07:44:36 am »

Yep - I just wanted one.   By the time I got it up and running, I was already trying to decide on my next model.  laugh

Going to look at a "barn sale" Friday morning that lists a "Drug Store Coke Cooler Machine" - no other details.  The seller claims he does not know the model number and already has pictures on the CL ad (no, he doesn't). 

However, he does know for sure that he wants $350 for it as-is and that if it doesn't sell he is going to restore it himself and sell it for $1,200.    glare

Soooo...let me get this straight - you don't know the model number, you 'think' you put pictures on CL of it, but you are CERTAIN you will be able to restore it yourself and sell it for $1,200 if you don't get your asking price.

Despite my gut feeling telling me it is going to be a waste of time, I think I'm going to try to get a look at it on Friday morning.   I pass within 5 miles of the place on my way to work.

VMC-44
Vendo V-80 
Westinghouse WE-6
Kilroy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2012, 07:50:57 am »

The thrill is in the hunt.

"Restored they go for $6-7,000!!"
Member : Michigan Mafia
jholmgren
Soda Jerks

« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2012, 08:00:32 am »

Well - surprise, the seller actually sent me some pictures!   I don't know exactly what this is, but I think I'm going to pass unless someone says "Dude, for $350 you need to go get that machine and restore it!" ... or if someone wants me to pick it up for them...

VMC-44
Vendo V-80 
Westinghouse WE-6
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: