SMC Discussion Areas
May 18, 2024, 04:11:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone help me with this stoner 180 ?  (Read 2517 times)
Hollywood80
5 Cent Member

« on: November 06, 2009, 09:22:14 pm »

OK,  this is where I am at with this machine.  I have drilled all 3 locks (including the coin box).  I have removed all the chrome trim pieces and the mirror. I have removed the coin mechanism. I removed the whole vending apparatus from the cabinet (yes it was heavy).  I sprayed the vending apparatus with a cleaner/degreaser and hosed it down.  Cleaned up very well. I am going to try and find an auto painter to paint it for me.  For the life of me, I can not get the machine to vend. I have tried the suggestions, but I must be dense.  Could someone give me step by step directions.  The 2 lever/apparatuses at the bottom move freely when I move them. I have not put the coin mechanism back in yet.  All the "flaps" are in the up position, but no matter how I move those 2 levers, I can not get a handle to pull.  I have re-posted this to freshen it up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks, Bob

Bob
sodaworks
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 09:58:05 pm »

Bob, Have you tried taking the vending mech. apart the actuates by the pull knob's? I not do so and apply lube for starters. Where are you located? I've painted a few of these.

TERRY@SODAWORKS RESTORATIONS
Lots of Round Top machines
Buy-Sell-Trade-Restorations
Hollywood80
5 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2009, 01:25:23 pm »

Thanks.  I have not taken the vending mechanism apart.  Removed the entire "guts" of the cabinet and cleaned it well.  The two pieces that slide back and forth over each other move freely.  I don't know how engaged they are suppose to be. I live in the Portland, Oregon area.  Something I am doing  is not releasing the pulls.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 01:27:42 pm by Hollywood80 » Logged

Bob
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: