SMC Discussion Areas
May 05, 2024, 11:11:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a new mech and some advice on one i have  (Read 2874 times)
« on: August 24, 2005, 07:20:46 pm »

Ok so, from what I can read on here there are a couple of people who sell restored mechs (or maybe just restore them) I am interested in getting a newer mech, that gives change and is fully adjustable. My machine is a CS-64-C.  Who could I talk to about getting one?

Also, until I can get a new one, I was going to try to get my current mech working.  I think it is dirty and just needs a good cleaning, but I don't want to take to much of it apart. I can take off the part that the coin falls through (behind?) easily, but should more than just that be cleaned? Is there anything else that could be causing it to not accept  the coins? Also, is my current mech adjustable? It has Serial # 70888 and Model # D11002 on a plate on the side of the mech.  It is a National Rejector I believe.

Thanks
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2005, 07:59:00 pm »

I have a newer mars 6800 that I would sell. It is tested and works. It gives change in 5c, 10c and 25c. It is adjustable from 5c to I think over $12. It will take US and Canadian and it will accept the dollar coin. If you are intereted Pm me.
josh
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: