SMC Discussion Areas
May 20, 2024, 04:52:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: whats this, never seen one before..  (Read 2154 times)
jnapp18
« on: April 28, 2011, 08:33:15 pm »

http://rochester.craigslist.org/clt/2350305937.html
scalebowler
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 08:55:17 pm »

Thats one of the machines that coinco made. I've never had one but they do look like they would be fun to have. Looks like someone painted it to make it look like a coke machine though. I might be wrong but I thought that pepsi was the ones who used this machine. Here is the manual for it http://www.coinco.com/coin/faq/servicematerials/Vending_Machines.CT-48_compact_vendor.906645_29.pdf
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 09:23:52 am »

The CT-48 was used mostly by Pepsi but that is a great Coca Cola paint job.  Most of them were a dark black or brown color with a large vinyl Pepsi decal on the front of the machine.  They are great machines for an office that wants pop but does not have the room for a full machine.  They can be counter top or they can hang on the wall with an optional bracket.  I worked in banking back in the 80's and a lot of our branches had those machines in the breakroom.  You can pick those up for a lot less than $300 but that guy has some $$$ in the paint job.

I have a couple of those and am planning on sending one to college with my son next year.  I figure he can make a few buck selling pop out of his room for 75 cents a can when most machines are set at $1 or $1.50.  I am going to remove the Pepsi decal and have a vinyl wrap made in school colors with the Michigan Tech Huskies logo on it!

drinking Tim drinking
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: