SMC Discussion Areas
May 13, 2024, 03:29:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendo 56 is home to stay!!  (Read 9189 times)
collecture
Soda Jerks

Tom

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2006, 10:18:45 pm »

I usually completely break down the rejector. Every bolt, nut spring - all of it. They are not rocket science and all of them are basically the same. The only difference between them is the adjustments. I take everything and wash it well with soap and water. OOO steel wool or an SOS pad on the main plate, but just soap and water on the other parts. If the coin cradle posts are cruddy, I might take a Dremel brass wire brush to them, but usually a couple of twists with the OOO steel wool will do the trick. All the coin cradles are usually brass and will polish up real nice and shiny. I usually give the coin cradle post holes a reem or two with a solvent soaked pipe cleaner and a shot of powdered graphite before I reassemble it. Lastly, I make the adjustments to the separators and deflectors using my NRI N/D/Q test slugs. I usually do all of this depending on how nice I want it. They work flawlessly after all of this is done and don't need much attention afterwards.

Cav 27, 33, CS-55E-2, 72
S-48 DP
Ideal CC 35, Barq's 55
1930s DP Counter Cooler
Vendo Coin Changers (ea. style - orig w/ stand)
Vendo Junior (rest.), 23 Deluxe, 39D, 44, 56RT, 80SS, 81A (orig), 81D, 6 C.V.
VMC 27, 27A, 81D DP, 110 DP
Westy WC-42-T, WC-44SK, WD-5(2), WB60
Victor C-14
TheGarbageHunter
Soda Jerks

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2006, 12:35:03 am »

Thanks for the tips.

Terry I will get those pics to you this weekend, kind of crazy lately.

Vic

Garbage Gold Hunter
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: