SMC Discussion Areas
May 17, 2024, 06:05:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendo 81 Shell  (Read 2236 times)
Jeffmon
25 Cent Member

« on: May 15, 2012, 06:10:30 pm »

Looking for a Vendo 81 body or shell, don't care much about the condition as long as it's solid... Don't even care if it doesn't have a door on it, just need the shell really, please PM me if you have one kicking around let me know what you want for it, preferably withing a 6 hour drive from Buffalo NY but would consider driving farther depending on price !

Thanks allot !

Jeff !
MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 08:22:22 pm »

You will have much better luck finding a shell from a Vendo 80, they're the same but the inner liner would have to be modified slightly, or use your liner if you have one.

Glen
Jeffmon
25 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 08:42:57 pm »

I actually just asked that question in the general erea, I thought they were the same but I wanted to be 100% sure... So the V80 has the extra 2 or 3 inches at the back of the cabinet unlike the V39 ? Well thanks for answering my question lol I do have the tub, all I need is the outer shell, I actually bought a complete machine but the bottom of the cabinet is so rusted that it broke off by the time I got it in my garage lol like the machine had been sitting in two inches of water for some years, but it's complete and the rest of the machine is great, even had the original key, compressor still works, so I picked it up despite the rotten cabinet... Thank you so much for the information, I'll keep my eye open for an 80 cabinet as well ! Cheers !

Jeff !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: