SMC Discussion Areas
May 24, 2024, 06:25:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: pizza making vending machine  (Read 4418 times)
rayg
Soda Jerks

« on: May 27, 2011, 09:33:20 pm »

Saw this on one of my favor show's "How's it's Made",   I want one for my basement

Maybe it's  the Stoner machine of the future  Oo

http://www.letspizza.co.uk/product_info.html

1954 Stoner Senior
1964 United Orbit shuffle bowler   
1973 Cavalier USS-96
1976 Atari Night Driver
1979 Space Invaders Deluxe
1980 Centipede Cabaret (60in1)
1984 Williams Laser Cue Pinball
1993 IGT Wild Cherry Slot
1996 Police Trainer
2016 Visual Pinball Machine
Member : Michigan Mafia
briandr1
25 Cent Member

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 09:36:37 pm »

That would be awesome I want one of those

selectivend 64 sa
2 cavalier 96
1975 bally hi deal em pinball machine
1920 wate and fate penny  scale
RED SPARKS
10 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 05:45:40 pm »

Can you imagine how much one of those would make in a college dorm???  I don't know about that machine being the Stoner of the future, but i see some stoner's certainly wanting one in their future...

"Not everyone can be a hero, somebody has to sit on the curb and clap as they go by"- Will Rogers

BOOMER SOONER!!!
Kilroy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 06:26:42 pm »

^^^^    Bwahahahaha    Smiley

"Restored they go for $6-7,000!!"
Member : Michigan Mafia
globalcompressors
Soda Jerks

Global Compressors (Eric)

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2011, 06:08:29 pm »

awesome....I need this!

how's that OBAMA CARE workin' out for ya?
Zach
25 Cent Member

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2011, 10:39:17 am »

they make all these awesome kinds of machines from pizza to hotdogs these days, but Im still hoping one of these days ill come across a beer vending machine thats out in public, just swipe your ID and get whatever beer you want, i think im on to somethin, maybe put them in like department stores for when your wife forces you to shop with her or maybe even home imrovement stores, i think these could work guys
RED SPARKS
10 Cent Member

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2011, 04:50:35 pm »

they make all these awesome kinds of machines from pizza to hotdogs these days, but Im still hoping one of these days ill come across a beer vending machine thats out in public, just swipe your ID and get whatever beer you want, i think im on to somethin, maybe put them in like department stores for when your wife forces you to shop with her or maybe even home imrovement stores, i think these could work guys

I used to go a bar that had a fenced area and volleyball courts, in the back was 2 push button can machines that had brew for a $1 can.  Sure its not quite like your plan and I am sure a violation of some kind, but it saved time from going in the smokey little biker bar.  As for beer for sale at home improvement centers, I can't think of a better idea than getting drunk and buying a table saw.

"Not everyone can be a hero, somebody has to sit on the curb and clap as they go by"- Will Rogers

BOOMER SOONER!!!
bubba
Soda Jerks

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2011, 10:00:43 pm »

I used to go a bar that had a fenced area and volleyball courts, in the back was 2 push button can machines that had brew for a $1 can.  Sure its not quite like your plan and I am sure a violation of some kind, but it saved time from going in the smokey little biker bar.  As for beer for sale at home improvement centers, I can't think of a better idea than getting drunk and buying a table saw.

Its been a joke between my wife and some of her friends that there was a secret bar at Home Depot that only men were allowed into. Thats why it always takes soo long and we always want to go there..  Cool Cool 

Ken

V-63 -Bottles
2-Cavalier USS-64
VMC ST56B Royal Crown - being built
Vendo HA56C Coke
2-V63C DP
V63C Coke
U-Select-It 5cent candybar machine
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: