SMC Discussion Areas
May 17, 2024, 05:04:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Parts for CSS - 64J  (Read 2067 times)
SodaPop_jr
« on: August 10, 2008, 06:21:02 pm »

I am new to the vending machine scene (oh how corny) with my recent acquisition of a css-64J coke machine.  It is running good, a little loud at times but very cold!  I am missing 4 trays and sizing bars and I am also in need of light bulbs for the coin notifier (1 red and one clear).... Can anyone help with this??  Also I would like to know where to get a copy of the owners manual and service manuals....
A couple of the dispensing doors stick a bit and a nickel holds up in the coin changer and then it won't accept nickels any longer.... I believe it is a S75-9800A changer but I can not find any serial numbers on it and the dip switches are in the front behind the coin channels, not behind the back panel.  I did find a link to the coinco manuals that someone posted on another post.... THANKS SO MUCH!!  you know who you are!!  My kids were robbing me blind at the .35 cents it was originally switched to...

help  I know I ask allot but this is the best site for information I have found anywhere..... 

Thanks
SodaPop_jr
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 09:07:52 pm »

Welcome to the site! Several of us have had many late model CS-64 and can help with about anything you will need. As for your shelves, I think Joey has a set for sale as we speak. He is named coke-and-stuff on here. I would give the slug rejector (the top part that comes off of the coin mech) a good soaking. Put in in warm water in your kitchen sink and rinse it off really well. It should help. there are a lot of other people here that can help more with the coin mech.  I have the manual for a slightly earlier model. If you send me your email I will send it to you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: