SMC Discussion Areas
May 02, 2024, 04:37:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: V-63 bottle jams  (Read 3406 times)
Jacko1070
10 Cent Member

« on: September 17, 2014, 10:30:14 am »

Hello all:

I have a vendo-63 that generally works like a champ, although some of the bottle gates are slowly starting to stick a little bit.  Once in a great while, although normally working as normal, a bottle will get stuck mid-dispense and just "lock up.  In other words I can't get the bottle pulled out, as well as it won't go back in.  The only way to remove the bottle is to break it as the gate is stuck mid-release so putting in another coin only causes the machine to buzz as the gate is still activated.   Any ideas what could be causing this occasional but messy jam?  Any info is appreciated.........

Jack
zadd
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 07:43:03 pm »

Pull the stack and clean an oil it . If any of the gates are even slightly open it will jam the one your vending from.

Zadd
Dr Pepper Queen Anne Bottle Machine
Dr Pepper Queen Anne Can Machine
7up Ideal 55 slider
Vendo 81D
VMC 33D
Nehi Pelco Koolie
cola62
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2014, 07:37:11 am »

What size bottle is it jamming on.  You may need to adjust the bottle vend opening.  There is a long rod for each opening it can be set in one of three holes depending on how large or small the bottles are.  This will adjust the bottle opening.  What you are dscribing usually happens when trying to pull a smaller bottle like an 8oz coke or sprite through.  If the opening is set to big and you pull a smaller bottle through, the gate will usually hang up half way through.  Try setting the rod in the middle setting.

Greg
Jacko1070
10 Cent Member

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2014, 02:46:05 pm »

Thanks.......dispensing 12oz Mexican coke, but have an assortment of sizes from 8-12 oz in there.   Never had any issues in the year or so I've owned the machine.  Think I just nee to take the time to do a good cleanout.  Thanks!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: