SMC Discussion Areas
May 19, 2024, 11:40:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: chest type coke machine 1980's  (Read 5195 times)
« on: March 16, 2007, 01:24:52 pm »

I need  to find a value for a 1980's chest type coke machine.  It has a wood panel front with a bottle opener and a round coke sign on the front.  It hold 5 different kinds of soda inside.  Glass bottles.  It has a 50 cent sticker inside at the coin insert.  I have been told there are not alot of these machines around.  I'm trying to purchase this machine from someone
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 06:36:03 pm »

Welcome to Soda-Machines.Com!

First we need to identify the machine/cooler you're looking to purchase...
Have you browsed the Soda Machines Section...?
If not, I recommend this and looking at the Cornelius Section with particular attention to the models Compact 50 & 72
The next questions are if the machine is functioning properly by cooling efficiently and is the vending system vending correctly...?
Lastly, would be the condition of the cooler. Is it in fair, good, above average condition, etc...  No rust, missing parts, dents, etc, etc...

My six cents,

Jim

loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 09:45:37 pm »

It sounds like a cornelius compact 50. If it is it isn't worth much. They are extremely common. I would say it is worth $50 to $100 tops but that is onlyif you like it and want to keep it as they can be really hard to sell.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: