SMC Discussion Areas
May 06, 2024, 02:07:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1930's Westinghouse Junior Cooler  (Read 13505 times)
BoBo
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2008, 12:16:11 pm »

Yep.  I am looking for something the size of the Junior that I can put on my back porch for guests and myself.  I just think the slider is neat because they hang and you can see the bottle caps.  Do they make a machine that size (Junior) that has the slider and you can open the top and slide the bottle out, instead of pulling it out of the side door of the machine?  
MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2008, 12:30:36 pm »

Do they make a machine that size (Junior) that has the slider?  

Yes, look at the Ideal model 35 B in the previous post by Jim.

Small cute little sliders.....I have 3

Glen
BoBo
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2008, 12:33:28 pm »

Ok.  Thanks.
BoBo
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2008, 01:12:34 pm »

Cost wise the Westinghouse Junior is going to be in my price range.  Do you have to add water or ice to the Junior cooler if it is electric?  Or, will the machine cool pretty well?  I wish I could find a good Glasco 50 for a reasonable price and in good working order.  I don't want to spend over $900. darn
RC kid
Soda Jerks

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2008, 01:29:50 pm »

I have one right now that I can sell for $700. All original. Body is in great condition. Display as is or repaint it. It also has a cap catcher and bottle opener. It can be easily shipped Fed-Ex or UPS. I can email pics to your email address if you like.

Sodas are cooled on ice, like an oversized ise chest. I use one for parties all the time. People love it.
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2008, 09:45:16 am »

You should be able to find several very nice Glasco or Ideal Sliders for under 900.00 !!!

for my nice original Glascos, with rack, coin mech and rewired for safety, I have been getting 650-700 for those...

Let us know where you are located and I'm sure there is a member who has or can find you a slider within your budget.

I have several available as well, and I'm in Northern Wisconsin. biggrin

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: