SMC Discussion Areas
May 06, 2024, 12:29:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 110 Help  (Read 3406 times)
BONOVOX
Soda Jerks

« on: September 28, 2012, 04:33:46 pm »

Hi All

I need some help if anyone can.

I purchased a 110 machine for parts, as I will be sending it off for restoration in a few weeks, and I noticed something different on the "parts" machine.
I've attached pics of what I'm talking about.
The 110 "parts" machine is a Vendo large door machine.  What I dont understand is (and sorry I don't know the names of these parts) is that on the parts machine, at the bottom of the bottle stack where when the crank handle turns it would somehow turn a lever that would release the bottles, that part is different than all my other 110's and all other 110's that I've seen pics of.

I attached the more "common" part that I'm talking about (the 110 Coke pic) where there would be a "T" bar at the inside of the door that would fit into the slots of the round pc. and that would turn and release the lock on the bottle etc...

So, my question is... why do I have a different pc on my parts 110 than all others?  And will it still work?  Are there after market parts of the more common rounded part for the 110?  I think the 81's have the same type of system if my memory is correct.

Any help or info would be great as I just purchased this 110 for it's parts that I will be sending off to a fellow member here for restoration.

Thanks all!!

happydrinkers

I HAVE A PROBLEM.....
tkaz
Soda Jerks

tkaz

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 04:40:40 pm »

Tough to tell from the pic, but it looks like the parts 110 may have been converted to an electric vend.  That looks like a solenoid.

johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 05:00:06 pm »

Looks like an electric conversion stack to me too.   Oo

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
BONOVOX
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 05:28:49 pm »

Gurrr.........
Thanks guys for the quick reply.... I kinda thought that might be it, but I was convincing myself that it wasn't.

Does the 81 share the same part as the 110?  And/or... how easy would it be to get the part that I need to complete it?

Thanks again all

happydrinkers

I HAVE A PROBLEM.....
MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2012, 07:13:46 pm »

Good news! All you need is the round cam cylinder and bolt, available from the parts suppliers on this site.

Glen
BONOVOX
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2012, 08:02:42 pm »

Thanks MoonDawg!!!

I didn't think they would carry it, but I just checked, AND THEY DO!
THat's awesome!  Thanks again.
(I see on the site that it's to convert back to crank vend, so I assume with 1 extra part that they also sell, it will be an easy conversion back)

happydrinkers happydrinkers happydrinkers happydrinkers

I HAVE A PROBLEM.....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: