SMC Discussion Areas
May 25, 2024, 11:44:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For Sale: Hard to find Cav64D & 96 polished coin entry bezel with ad window.  (Read 1579 times)
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« on: November 11, 2011, 01:42:44 pm »

I am selling a really hard to find part for a Cav 64D. I had been saving it for the next machien I built but now I am selling off all of my parts as I will not be building machines anymore at least for a long time. I am sure in a few years I will start again but for now I need to downsize. This is for the later model of C64's and 96's or even USS-8-64 and 96's. This has the plastic ad window as well. I like this part better than the back ones any day. These were only originally on the style star machines but it will fit on any CSS- or USS 64D and 96D model or basically any of them that have the big black plate around the coin entry. I attached a few pictures of the machines that they go in as well. If anyone is interested in this I would like to get $20 plus shipping for it. I have saved this for a long time for the right machine. Hoefully someone here has that right machine for it. It is in great condition. Its got some tape residue on it but some goo gone will fix that. The plastic window is also in great condition.  I will wait until Sunday morning and if no one says something by then it will go on ebay.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 02:27:32 pm by loman4ec » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: