SMC Discussion Areas
May 09, 2024, 02:38:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are these Machines?  (Read 9641 times)
kahonwes
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2008, 11:31:20 pm »

Well sorry for the late replies guys my account went crazy on me.  As for the smaller cooler I already started sand blasting the legs and repairing one of the rotten ends, the tub just needs a good cleaning.

As for the tin embossed pepsi signs, it seems all for have some and alot of rusted out sections, anyone have any ideas on how I can repair or even replace these embossed panels.  I should have it totally sandblasted by weekend, and the new leg piece welded on and fixed within a week.  Then I'm going to paint it a similar blue, I'm going to have the lid made stickers and professionally repainted, and I think for now I'm going to make some fake Pepsi Panels for the cooler.

As per the embossed panels on the sides, I'm thinking I might re-emboss some tin with the same lettering.  I might make a mould of one of the embossings with some polymer, do a reverse mould then stamp them out on my 20 ton press I have. 

The bigger tub is kewl but it has no marking on it anywhere that I can find.  I honestly only wanted the smaller one.  I know the big ones probably a better find but I dont have the space, though its in good shape, nor can I figure out how to remove the tub in it.  So if anyones interested in a yellow pepsi cooler, I might be willing to part with it..

k - I think I'm a Soda Machine addict, I even have 3 making money lol

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: