SMC Discussion Areas
May 17, 2024, 11:14:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What you guys think?  (Read 3051 times)
Zach
25 Cent Member

« on: July 15, 2012, 11:36:11 pm »

What do you guys think on this one? I like the sign but have no idea what it's worth? http://denver.craigslist.org/clt/3136032239.html
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 12:09:15 am »

Seems high for the condition but that's a cool sign.
Creighton
Kilroy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 05:19:02 am »

A two sided sign, but only posts one pic. I want to see both sides, people have a habit of posting the better angles.

"Restored they go for $6-7,000!!"
Member : Michigan Mafia
bcharlton
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 08:42:27 am »

I like the sign.  Sometimes, you may pay a little more for something than you think it is worth because it is something you 'really " like it.

It happens to me every once in a while and I bite my lower lip and "overpay"  This stuff is getting harder and harder to find.

Just my .02

bcexpress

Vendo 39 Original
Cavalier C-51 Restored
Cavalier C-96 Restored (almost done)
GE Double Chiller Restored
Cavalier C-33 7 Up Restored
Vendo 27b Pepsi
Vendo 81b
Westinghouse wd-5 / WE-6
3 Stoner Candy/Theatre/Junior/180
Bastian Blessing Bobtail soda fountain
Jacobs 56 Pepsi
MaineT
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2012, 11:41:12 am »

I like the sign.  Sometimes, you may pay a little more for something than you think it is worth because it is something you 'really " like it.

It happens to me every once in a while and I bite my lower lip and "overpay"  This stuff is getting harder and harder to find.

Just my .02

I agree, sometimes its worth what you are willing to pay. If you can find another one for sale at a lower price, buy that one instead. If it is something that sells or is for sale a lot, check the market value like an appraiser would on Live Auctioneers.com completed auctions and what they are going for on Ebay's completed auctions. Don't use the one off fliers that were crazy.  What it is worth is something you need to know if you are planning to flip it. If it is rare or very hard to find and this is your one chance to get it, remember that when your buying and your kids may be happy some day after you enjoy it.

Just my .01 worth.  My wife reminds me regularly my opinion is only worth half of hers!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 11:44:15 am by MaineT » Logged

Tim
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: