SMC Discussion Areas
May 04, 2024, 08:26:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AMI Model F Juke  (Read 15796 times)
BrianB
Soda Jerks

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2009, 06:22:59 am »

I would say that the AMI C is in a different leauge compared to the E or Fmodel. Like you mentioned, it's got a more classic era jukebox look to it and it's a bit more desirable that the E or F.

I've got a lady locally that has a AMI E that she is trying to sell for $2650 with cracked lower plastics! I talked to her on the phone earlier this week and she seemed like she knew that her price was just a *little* high  biggrin

Yeah, the E's & F's are definitely coming out of the woodwork.

Brian
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2009, 02:48:53 pm »

I just found a G120 local and cheap. Its a restoration gone bad. They lost interest. It is complete and nice but disassembled. Asking $200 and about 2 minutes away. Should I go get it or run? I would be buying for eventual resale once fixed and put back together.
Kilroy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2009, 03:22:45 pm »

That's a tough one Josh.
The price is freat, but I've learned long ago never pick up someones unfinshed resotration.
Personally, i like the G, it has great sound, but not as stylish as other jukes of the same era, K,  ( my opinion)
Without knowing what is missing, or lost, what  needs to be bought, it's hard to  say, if everything )9parts, plastics) were intact,  the chrome isn't heavily pitted, the mech and amp work, get it. won't be a huge profit, but you could make some

"Restored they go for $6-7,000!!"
Member : Michigan Mafia
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2009, 09:48:37 am »

Thats what I was thinking. At the least it could be something to part out. I also like the way they look and everyone say they sound great so I could even keep it and find another to restore and use this as parts. They are asking $200 maybe I can get it for $125. Its been for sale for a while and it is just down the street. I am really getting into these Jukes. I now have three and this will make 4. I keep getting these good deals since the economy and I have plenty of room to store them so I figure I might as well and wait for the economy to get better and at least get them working and should make some money. I ust want to make enough profit to pay for my 1454 restoration.
Kilroy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2009, 10:30:37 am »

Josh, I've discovered jukes are a lot like pop machines,  you really can't have just one.
and even when they aren't playing, they have eye appeal.

i'm up to five, and have leads on two more. Okay, also have have a fleding  restration  business going, so some may be finished to sell, but until then, enjoy.  If the price is right, the parts are available, and you like the machines, by all means go for it.

"Restored they go for $6-7,000!!"
Member : Michigan Mafia
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2009, 09:47:01 am »

Well I am going to get the Juke. I offered $125 for it and he accepted. It is only 2.5 miles from my house. I think that is a sign. For $125 I know I can at least part it out and make some money.
Seven181
Soda Jerks

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2009, 10:39:26 am »

Josh,

Check your pm's. Are you getting them? I sent you one and trying to see if you will be around, when I head up to Michigan next week.

Brian

Brian  happydrinkers
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: