SMC Discussion Areas
May 04, 2024, 09:55:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Dugrenier Cig machine on ebay  (Read 4836 times)
Sodak Bob
25 Cent Member

« on: August 17, 2008, 02:12:25 pm »

Has anyone looked at the Dugrenier machine on ebay - # 140258618032  I like the clock on the mirror and after Larry's post showing what one of these can look like - I am tempted. Not too far away - but my wife says she will shoot me....

Bob
Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 04:27:29 pm »

Yep, I saw that and I am debating on buying it depending on how my sale goes.  I don't think the wifes going to like it.  Usually, I will tell her after the fact.  I wonder if it was originally silver?

A lot of stuff.
GreginNM
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2008, 04:53:41 pm »

I don't think it was silver originally.  If you look at the pictures inside the lower storage cabinet and the close up of the nameplate, it was bronze colored.  That would look good!!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 12:05:10 am by GreginTex » Logged

Greg

Vendo: 39B, Standard
Jacobs: 35
Ideal: 35 DP
Westinghouse: WB-66-MD, WD-10, Junior, Standard
SelectiVend: S-48 DP x 2
SelVend: S-47 7up
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2008, 07:09:49 pm »

Remember this Larry...

It only takes a couple of weeks for forgiveness, but a lifetime for permission!

I hope you can swing the purchase!
These are very cool machines ! ! !

My six cents,

Jim

mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2008, 08:01:23 pm »

I picked up a penny scale from a guy today who's family has been in the vending business for more than 40 years.  I was talking to him about the Dugrenier machine on E-Bay.  His caution was that they were finicky machines and that parts are not readily available.  He did not dispute that they are great looking machines but he said if you are looking for a machine to vend cigarettes or candy cigarettes he would suggest a National.

Personally, I love the looks of that Dugrenier and the clock really sets it apart from any cigarette machine I have ever seen!  wow  As a display machine I could not think of a better looking unit.  That being said, the "war department" has reigned the budget with respect to new machines! down
Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2008, 06:33:22 am »

I have to pass on the cigarette machine.  I already have my national and although the Dugrenier is an awsome machine, I leave it for the next guy.

A lot of stuff.
Sodak Bob
25 Cent Member

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2008, 06:51:22 am »

Yes, I too am going to pass on this.  Someday I will own one, but for now I have a couple of other irons in the fire...Nice machine...

Bob
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: