SMC Discussion Areas
May 02, 2024, 11:25:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Choicevend CVB-226  (Read 2578 times)
« on: October 26, 2006, 05:37:37 pm »

I just purchased a Choicevend CVB-226.  It is painted over with Dr Pepper, but it was originally Coke.  I am new at trying to work at these.  I also own a V63-D Vendo machine which I have had no problems with.  Anyway, this machine is missing the power plug so I am not sure what is all wrong with it yet.  The lights all work, because I pluged that plug straight to a cord, but I'm not sure what kind of cord I need.   Sorry I am so new, but I'm hoping someone can help me get started.  I couldn't get the pictures to load on here for some reason.  Kept saying couldn't find server.  If you want a pic of the wiring or something else, I can e-mail them.  Thanks in advance!
jasmine64too
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 07:27:22 pm »

Johnnie can you help?

My wiring diagram on my Choicevend is missing.

Kevin had parts at one time. and a manual.

Mine just recently stopped vending, really have put my CV on the back burner while i looked for parts for my Cav 22.
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 09:43:20 pm »

aniandrich,

Any heavy duty power cord should work fine.
Can you locate some form of junction box in the lower compartment where the old cord may have terminated...?

As for the photos, attempting to upload image files taken from a digital camera that have not been resized for screen/monitor resolution will be to big and will not allow you to upload the photos...

My six cents,

Jim

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: