SMC Discussion Areas
May 02, 2024, 02:04:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Westinghouse wb78 4 bin?  (Read 2607 times)
« on: August 09, 2005, 03:52:30 pm »

I have found a Westinghouse WB78-4B-20.  I find info on the 6 bin, but not this one.  Is this one more rare...or just unpopular?  Can anyone point me to any info on it and possible value?  We've got a small business and we were thinking about using it, but can the price be changed from the .25 that it is set to.  I am not familiar at all with how these machines work.
dr galaga
Soda Jerks

Sorry, but it's a POP MACHINE!

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2005, 04:42:21 pm »

It's probably just unpopular.  It's a little too new for most of the people here.  The coin mechanism is what you need to tell us about - who is the manufacturer and what is the model number - that is what will tell us about what pricing you can set it at.  You can also buy coin mechs on ebay and johnieG here at SMC usually has a few to sell.  What do you want to set the price to? If you do get the machine do post a few pictures - for us to see and maybe Jim could use it for the machine section.

Brent
--------------
Cavalier CS-80C
Vendo 63
--------------
The ultimate glass bottle soda site: www.GlassBottleSoda.org
My gameroom: Arcade80s.net
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2005, 07:27:29 am »

Thanks for your reply.  It was one of two machines we looked at.  We're running a small conveinence store in a small community, and we bought an (but fully functional) RC machine for $150.  It should pay for itself fairly quickly.  The only reason we considered the other one (the Coke machine) is that it used to be in a store in this community many years ago.  He only wanted $50 for it.  Should'a got it.  Someone else got it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: