SMC Discussion Areas
May 17, 2024, 05:48:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Selectivend s48  (Read 2804 times)
« on: February 24, 2005, 09:10:21 am »

I have recently acquired a Selectivend S48 (Dr Pepper) and am looking for a good supplier of replacement parts for it along with a service manual.  Anybody have any good sites?

Thanks
Brian
Eric
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2005, 09:21:03 am »

Check under part suppliers here first I'm sure somebody here will know where you can get parts. www.sodajerkworks.com (He's under suppliers here) would have at least some
cool Dr Pepper decals. Good Luck and congrats on the find!
Eric

Eric

WANTED:
Embossed Quikold Standard
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2005, 09:36:50 am »

I have found a couple parts listed for the S48 model on those web sites.  What would you value the machine at?  It has not been restored.  Just a little dirty which I have seen several posts on suggestions on how to clean.  The main part that I see missing is the handle that holds the door shut (the one behind the door on the front).  Do you know of another make or model that uses the same handle.  I am definately going to order a service manual.  Just need to find one.

Updated:  I found some other posts that show the latch that holds the door shut and found out that it is just a small lock and a allen wrench that turns the latch.  Does somebody know where I can find a replacement lock.

Thanks
Brian

Eric
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2005, 03:54:03 pm »

The ideal sliders use a lock and allen wrench type... but I don't know if they are a like or not....? Anyone else know?.......

Eric

WANTED:
Embossed Quikold Standard
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2005, 04:26:47 pm »

Attached is a picture of the lock and allen wrench that I need.  Does somebody know where I can buy one of these.  I am not worried about the allen wrench, I probably have one laying around.

Thanks
Brian
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: