SMC Discussion Areas
May 17, 2024, 05:01:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Picture of my westinghouse  (Read 2789 times)
ussexplorer
10 Cent Member

« on: August 24, 2004, 05:05:20 am »

This picture I have attached is one of two of my machines. It is the better of the two machines. This was the one that was indoors. You have my permission to use this pic on your website. When I get more information and pictures. I will post the exact model numbers plus any information I have

later,

ussexplorer
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2004, 12:11:21 pm »

Hello,

What you have is a Westinghouse WB-66-M
It's listed in the Soda Machines Section under Westinghouse, then look for the particular model along the top. I currently do not have a photo posted and need to do this since I do have a photo...

My six cents,

Jim

ussexplorer
10 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2004, 12:25:00 pm »

You know the horrible story behind that. Since I don't have the machines with me after I moved. I never had access to the model number. So even though I found this site a year ago. I had no idea what model number my machine was. So when I saw that mahine on ebay with a model number. I'm like wow and searched all over the net and found nothing. Never hit me to re-look at this sites model numbers again. Also I compaired the two machines last night. I didn't realize the one on ebay didn't have a lighted marquee. From what I could tell it looks like just a typical metal sign. Also there is no metal high light around the sign. Also I noticed the model number on ebay is either slightly different or incorrect. The next time I see the machines I'll double check all the numbers. Plus I still think it was 10 cans per selection. Also that cd that is sold. Would it have all the information I need on it? Now that I have the correct model number I'm going to go do some more searching.

Thank you so much for your help.

Laters,

ussexplorer

ussexplorer
10 Cent Member

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2004, 03:07:00 am »

I finally got a chance to go back and look at my machines. I did a fast trip down to American Falls Idaho other the weekend. I forgot how small and adorable they are. I didn't have time to take any pictures or add addtional information. Luckly one of the mahines had a key in it and so I have to find the other key. I'm sure it is around somwhere. Both machines looked great. Even the one in the garage that needs a little touch up painting. That does bring me to a couple of questions. The machine instruction sheet explain three types of settings for the vending gate. 12oz cans, 12 oz bottles, 6.1/2 bottles? or is it 6oz bottles? It has three numbers for timiming to what type of bottle. This is all mechanical and no electric motor for vending execpt for the solenoid to move the bar up to allow you to vend a soda. so what does timing have to do with the bottles? Also did I get it right for a 6.1/2 oz bottle or is it just a 6oz bottle?

Thank You,

ussexplorer
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: