SMC Discussion Areas
May 10, 2024, 03:27:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendo 220 bottle question  (Read 3744 times)
« on: June 29, 2005, 04:32:42 pm »

I have my vedndo 220 finally up and running my question is that when I put standard beer bottles in it, it vends 2 then doesn't vend 2 and so on. Does it have to do with the different sizes when compared to the size of the old pepsi bottles? Any help would be appreciated.
dr galaga
Soda Jerks

Sorry, but it's a POP MACHINE!

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2005, 09:03:41 pm »

Welcome tvguru.  You probably did not get a reply on this because most of the people here are in to the round top machines and the slant-shelf style square tops.  Personally I am in to the slant-shelf square tops and I also have a Westinghouse push-button type, like yours - but the vending mechanism is different.
Try to vend while the door is open and look down to try to see what it is doing.  You might also contact some of the advertisers here about a manual (I got my Vendo 63 manual from Cola-Machines.Com).
Let us know how it goes.

Brent
--------------
Cavalier CS-80C
Vendo 63
--------------
The ultimate glass bottle soda site: www.GlassBottleSoda.org
My gameroom: Arcade80s.net
vend_dr
25 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2005, 10:42:49 pm »

While I am not familiar with that model I will try to help. First what kind of delivery mechanisim does it have? Post a picture of the delivery motors if possible. I am thinking you need to adjust a cam on the delivery motor.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: