SMC Discussion Areas
May 18, 2024, 02:19:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendo Milk on Ebay  (Read 6537 times)
Kilroy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2009, 12:12:51 pm »

Greg,
Talk to him before  it ends, he updated the listing, mentioned the missing parts, and  plans to haul it to Spokane if it doesn't sell.
Maybe a small deposit to keep it closer to you.  It would be a great project to get the girls involved with... and you know we'll all look out for the parts needed

"Restored they go for $6-7,000!!"
Member : Michigan Mafia
GreginNM
Soda Jerks

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2009, 01:45:32 pm »

Thanks, I may do that.  I was talking to Gumbo a while back about his milk machine and my interest in it, but it's a good ways away and the price is higher (and I haven't had enough play money to pick that one up yet).  This one is close to my parents, and could easily be retrieved.  It also looks good enough to display while waiting on parts to come up. 

You are right, it would be a great project to involve the girls with, as they always want to help me with the machines!  That way, they would feel a bit of ownership in it as well if they worked on it...and I wouldn't get bugged to fill cups of chocolate milk ALL THE TIME!

Of course, if someone else is interested in it, I can wait until the next one comes along as well...

Greg

Vendo: 39B, Standard
Jacobs: 35
Ideal: 35 DP
Westinghouse: WB-66-MD, WD-10, Junior, Standard
SelectiVend: S-48 DP x 2
SelVend: S-47 7up
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: