SMC Discussion Areas
May 18, 2024, 02:11:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: victor kooler grill  (Read 2533 times)
mrsoda
25 Cent Member

« on: March 26, 2009, 01:25:47 pm »

I found some cool photos  from vintage vending when they restored my victor kooler grill for the first owner. It looked like it was in very bad shape, but vintage vending spent a lot of time and skill to get it looking like this, when i bought it off the first owner, it needed to be repainted, so curtis  took it to his friend in a body shop and had them repaint over the old paint, came out good, I sold a year later for a very good profit, I miss it a little, but i think i sold at a good time before the economy went in the dumps.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 01:28:13 pm by mrsoda » Logged
Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 02:03:38 pm »

Thanks for the pics.  I love the before shots.

A lot of stuff.
mrsoda
25 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 09:26:56 am »

yes this machine was in very bad shape when they got it, They were one of the only shops at the time who could make all the ss parts, they also did it the correct way, by removing the liner. I have seen so many guys charge some one a lot of money to restore a victor and never remove the liner. They tell the customer the liner is ok. But you cannot tell some one the liner is ok with out removing it and looking inside.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: