SMC Discussion Areas
May 18, 2024, 05:16:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: popcorn machine info please  (Read 14497 times)
BrianB
Soda Jerks

« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2009, 05:20:44 pm »

Here's a rough translation of the auction write-up.

Old American Popcorn machine POPMATIC model No. 24 A

From acute lack of space, I must disconnect myself unfortunately from this fantastic machine. For it's age it's in a very good State. Connection cable modified 220V. It question of a light bulb at the top. I have more features tried. She stand with me in the living room to the decoration. I don't think that there are still many of this popcorn machine. It is operated with 5 Penny. Age and other specifications are on the attached Instructions (see pictures). Machine can be seen after previous appointment be visited area Cologne/Bonn.

Brian
VMC 81
10 Cent Member

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2009, 05:39:48 pm »

Here is the add in english

Old American Popcornmaschine POPMATIC Model No. 24 A From acute lack of space I must unfortunately separate from this mad machine. It is for its age in a very good condition (smaller damages of lacquer). Lead changed on 220 V. it concerns a bulb in the top. I did not try further functions out. It stood with me in the living room only to the Deko. I do not believe that there are still many of these Popcornmaschine. Enterprises becomes it with 5 cent. Older and other technical data are on the attached Instruction sign (see pictures). Machine can be visited according to previous date agreement, area Cologne/Bonn. Measures: down 50 x 50 cm, above 30 x 35 cm, overall height of 1.70 m Private sale, no cancelling, no guarantee

you can use this page for translating
http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

VMC 81 Pepsi
VMC 27 7Up on a pipe stand
Vendo 56
Seeburg VL 200
AMI 200
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2009, 10:55:52 am »

Awesome machine indeed.. I'd say very rare.. as I've only seen two other ones in existence.. The one at the chicago show, and the one that Brian Posted that was for sale on east coast about a year ago...
Jeff, good luck,, I'm sure you'll get it..

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2009, 12:20:08 pm »

Worst case senario... Me and the Ginger Prince taking a road trip through the Tunnel and across a couple of European countries.. Getting it and then flying across the Atlantic with it on our laps...

I'm up for it.. I'm sure Neil would be...
mrsoda
25 Cent Member

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2009, 12:18:23 pm »

would love to buy it, but the guy said no way will he ship or wrap or crate it, some  one must go to his home and pick it up. to far of a ride for me.
mrsoda
25 Cent Member

« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2009, 12:22:17 pm »

dave if you want to drive and get it for me , i would make it worth your while,  how far is that from you?
davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2009, 06:32:41 pm »

Hi Jeff

The seller is about 500 miles from me but I'd need to go through four countries and under the channel tunnel.. I have looked at google maps and it gives an estimated time of 8hrs each way...

I've e-mailed Ginger Prince (he found the item originally). He's another three hours north of me. If you really want it there are a couple of possibilites.

1. We hire a van go and pick it up and bring it back and then get it sent from UK
2. We fly over hire a car go and pick it up, take it to a shipping company in Germany and get it sent from there.
3. You liase direct with a shipping company in Germany and have them pick it up and ship it for you.

If you did need my help I would do whatever I could for you but it wouldn't be in the very near future. I have work commitments and home commitments that would mean it would have to wait a couple of weeks at least.

Has the seller indicated that he will hold it for you??
Is the tiem heavy etc...

Let me know your thoughts...

Dave
mrsoda
25 Cent Member

« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2009, 11:27:03 am »

Thank you so much for the offer, you are a really good person, but the guy selling is a jerk , he just does not want to deal with some one from another country he said. thanks again ,and if i can ever help you i will  jeff
davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2009, 11:36:31 am »

No Problem... That's what we are all here for...

I'm guessing it won't be long before you sniff one out your side of the world...

Dave
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: