SMC Discussion Areas
May 17, 2024, 04:54:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: All freshly labelled!!  (Read 2532 times)
cokentn
« on: May 03, 2008, 10:10:18 pm »

FROM this:

TO this:

I found the price stickers on Ebay from a great seller "bilservices". I was able to trim it to fit.
The deposit one I made from a photoshop and printed it on a magnet sheet, then cut the magnet to fit over the old one. the original piece is still on there.

I love this Coke machine. It's not good to love machinery, I guess, LOL, but I do enjoy it a lot.  tounge
It sure is nice to see it as I pull into the garage, open the door and smell the metal smell as I refill it. I keep a cup of quarters by it and mostly me and my son, are always getting bottled water out of it when we are outside working or leaving. Wife/daughter like it, but not as much as he and I.

Just thought you guys might like to see the finish of the stickers. That made it look more authentic. Well, that and the peace magnet I put on it from the 1970's. LOL The dark wood contact paper really dates it as well. I had always wanted an older one, round top maybe 50's or so. And still would like one. But growing up in the 70's, I'm really happy to have this one. the date inside says 1971, I was 9. So, I can really identify with what this machine was all about.
Funny, people pull up and go "WOW..you got a COKE MACHINE! Does it work?"
Sorry, ranting, but IT'S THE REAL THING! drinking
Here it is all cleaned up.
Now, if I can just get my garage that clean!
Mark
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 06:16:09 am »

Glad to see things finished and that everyone is enjoying the machine ! ! !

With summer around the corner, I'm sure you'll get more use from dual chutes ! ! !

My six cents,

Jim

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: