SMC Discussion Areas
May 18, 2024, 01:53:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: $15 off $30 Purchase At Any Store Accepting Paypal  (Read 4077 times)
ZMonet
10 Cent Member

« on: February 08, 2007, 11:31:19 am »

It isn't a ton of money, but every bit helps.  PayPal has a new promotion, where if you spend $30 or more in one purchase at any store which accepts it, including eBay between February 8 and March 31, you will receive $15 back.  Only can be used one time per PayPal account.

LINK TO PROMOTION

Ideal 55 Slider - Coke (1st machine) - gift for father
Ideal 55 Pepsi (single dot) - almost finished restoring
Ideal 55 7 Up - need to pick up
Ideal 55 Generic - at my parent's
Vendo 110 - currently restoring
Vendo H63C - cleaned up and operational
Westinghouse Cooler - Collecture MADE ME buy
davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 11:58:41 am »

Thanks for posting this. I love to claw a little back from paypal.

Have you used it yet?? I have registered. Is it just a case that the next purchase I make between these dates will automatically be deducted??

Thanks again

Dave
ZMonet
10 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 12:19:35 pm »

Haven't used it yet, but I signed up so that I could it before the end of March.  I'm not sure how the $15 is credited back to you -- hopefully in the form of an instant deduction.

ZMonet
10 Cent Member

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 12:20:48 pm »

Here are the details:

Details:
Receive a $15.00 USD rebate by registering for this offer on http://paypal.promotionexpert.com/gr...ing/index.html and using PayPal to make a purchase of at least $30.00 USD or $34.50 CAD. To qualify for this offer, purchases must meet the following requirements:

Registration. You must first register for this offer on http://paypal.promotionexpert.com/gr...ing/index.html using your PayPal account's primary email address.

Single Purchase. Once registered, you must use your PayPal account to spend at least $30.00 USD or $34.50 CAD on a single purchase on an eligible website.

Eligible Website. You must make a purchase on www.eBay.com, www.eBay.ca or any United States or Canadian website that accepts PayPal. Purchases on www.eBay.com and www.eBay.ca must be made through the eBay checkout flow via the eBay website and must not be made through the PayPal Send Money tab.

Promotion Period. Purchases must be made between February 8, 2007 12:01 AM PST and March 31, 2007 11:59 PM PST.

Excluded Transactions. The following transactions are excluded from this offer: Send Money transactions, payments to Personal Accounts, eBay payments made to Personal Accounts, donations, PayPal Mobile transactions, payments for services, Virtual Debit Card payments, PayPal ATM/ Debit Card payments and PayPal Plus Credit Card payments not made through your PayPal account.

Rebate Payment. The $15.00 USD rebate will be deposited into your PayPal account by May 28, 2007. If you made your purchase in Canadian Dollars you will receive the Canadian Dollar equivalent of $15.00 USD at the day of the rebate payment.

Limitations. Limit one registration and one $15.00 USD rebate per PayPal Account. Offer available for a limited time. Offer is limited to PayPal users in the United States and Canada. PayPal account must be in good standing prior to and throughout the offer period to qualify.

collecture
Soda Jerks

Tom

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 12:27:54 pm »

Offer is limited to PayPal users in the United States and Canada.

Sorry Dave!

Cav 27, 33, CS-55E-2, 72
S-48 DP
Ideal CC 35, Barq's 55
1930s DP Counter Cooler
Vendo Coin Changers (ea. style - orig w/ stand)
Vendo Junior (rest.), 23 Deluxe, 39D, 44, 56RT, 80SS, 81A (orig), 81D, 6 C.V.
VMC 27, 27A, 81D DP, 110 DP
Westy WC-42-T, WC-44SK, WD-5(2), WB60
Victor C-14
davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 01:23:42 pm »

Typical isn't it. I was already counting my money...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: