SMC Discussion Areas
May 17, 2024, 10:25:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help identiying/valuing  (Read 2755 times)
« on: August 29, 2004, 12:53:58 pm »

Hi there, we've got a Caviler Coke Machine (US S-8-64 6.6 amp) sitting in out garage.  The machine works well and is in great shape.  We'd love to sell it but need information first.  This is what I have so far:
The USS-8-64 is a 8 selection bottle vendor that was produced by Cavalier corporation in the mid 1960's. It is a glass door slant shelf vendor, which we understand means that it can vend just about any type, or brand, of bottle  or can drinks. Unit is 4'8" tall 23" deep 29" wide.  

Can anyone tell us anything about it's value?  I can't seem to find a lot of pricing information out there.
Thanks!
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2004, 02:22:18 pm »

I have a couple of these machines. They are not an extremely valuable machine, but are probably the most functional machine because of it's ability to vend both bottles and cans. I have seen them go from $100 to $1,000 depending on condition. $100 being an ok origional machine and $1,000 being a completely restored machine. They were made in the early to mid 70's. I hope this helped. Where is the machine located?
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2004, 03:11:56 pm »

its in   very good original    condition, it had a new compresser put in it , right b4 i bought it. since then it hasnt been used , bought from the coca cola plant when i worked there. We are located in Maryland, and thank you
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2004, 03:21:19 pm »

The new compressor does increase the value. You should keep the machine. Stick it in you garage or somewhere in your house. It is only going to appreciate in value. these square corner machines have only been valuable for a few years and the have shot up in value. Just think where they will be in 10 years.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: