SMC Discussion Areas
May 03, 2024, 03:42:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cavalier cs-144  (Read 2035 times)
« on: April 25, 2004, 12:27:57 pm »

I have a chance to buy 3 Cavalier CS-144  coke machines (3 selection pushbutton). One of the machines is dented on top (rounded area) pretty good, a second one isn't and the third has some dents in the coin area on the aluminum sheet metal. This web site has a picture of one. The seller wants $300 a piece or $750 for all three. He says thay all run when plugged in, but couldn't say whether they refrigerate well. My question is: are these type machines collectable? From what I read on this web site, it seems that large machines like this one (144 bottles) are not in demand. All three would need something done with the chrome down at the bottle dispensing area (pitted) and all would have to be repainted (surface rust). I'm a HVAC technician, so I can replace the compressor and re-charge the machines if needed. If there is a demand for this type of soda machine what would be its value if I did all this work? I like to restore things on the side and wondered about this.

Thanks for reading this and any response is very welcomed
Larry
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: