SMC Discussion Areas
May 02, 2024, 06:02:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendo/Vendorlator cross reference guides?  (Read 5375 times)
friskya
« on: December 19, 2010, 10:18:10 am »

The new guy here!

I just purchased a machine with an ID plate that says it is a Model VF110B-A, made by Vendorlator. I've spent the past few days trying to find out anything I can about it, but with no luck. It's like the machine never existed. darn

The machine I purchased is painted in Coke livery, but where the paint is flaking off by the drink door, it appears it may have originally been Pepsi blue. It's a squaretop, probably from the 60's or 70's.

Is there anyone who knows what this machine is equivalent to and more importantly, where I can get a few parts for it? The googles have been useless and even a search of this (and other forums) turns up mostly information on the roundtop Vendo 110, which doesn't appear to be right.

Thanks for any guidance you can give me and please, be gentle - it's my first machine!
coke_and_stuff
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 01:47:40 pm »

What are you looking for? I have a squaretop 110 in storage in southern arkansas. Its about 6 hours south of me. I plan on picking up what I have down there in a few months.

Joey

Collector of nice original paint machines

Vendo 81 B, C, D
VMC 81 Pepsi, 7up, RC, Generic
6CV Coke, RC, Pepsi
VMC 110 RC
Vendo 39
Jacobs 26
Mills 47
Selectivend 64 7up NOS
Plus 30-50 parts and project machines
friskya
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 05:07:08 pm »

Thanks. I'm hoping to find a new coin door lock, the crown catcher, gaskets for the main door and bottle door and the measurements for the glass in the bottle door. The bottle door was (is) broken, but if I can find the measurements for the glass (and a new gasket for it's interior), I can have new plexiglass cut for it.

I might possibly need a new coin mech and slug rejector, too. The one that's in there now appears to be semi-working, but the rejector doesn't reset after pushing the coin return and the mech is missing the change tubes. The label says it's an NRI model 80-31-007 Type B.

It's actually a pretty good machine. Came almost complete, although I did have to drill out the lock to get in. Oh well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: