SMC Discussion Areas
May 06, 2024, 04:34:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help menu  (Read 4555 times)
dr galaga
Soda Jerks

Sorry, but it's a POP MACHINE!

« on: August 15, 2005, 06:09:16 pm »

Okay gang, after talking (and typing) with Jim we decided to enhance the Help menu (the little button at the top-right that most have probably forgotten about ':p' ) instead of adding a FAQ.  
The Images and File Attachments are done and I added/completed a Links option.  I am going to add material to the rest of the areas as I get time - but school starts up this week (as an educator and student).
You can start looking and directing people over to the Help for.....um.....help!
Please  let me know if something doesn't seem right (or there's a typo).  Also let me know if you think some topic should be added.

':drinkers:'

Brent
--------------
Cavalier CS-80C
Vendo 63
--------------
The ultimate glass bottle soda site: www.GlassBottleSoda.org
My gameroom: Arcade80s.net
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2005, 06:21:33 pm »

Great work guys!! Just a thought, can it branch to basic help/FAQ on free play switch, cleaning etc...
What a cool board!!!
Creighton
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2005, 08:59:23 pm »

This is not to be confused with Discussion Area Functions.
Eventually, I will incorporate a FAQ Section, but this is to cover questions relating to Soda Machines, Coolers and related items, not how to post images or links, that is what the Help System is for...

Dr. Galaga, aka Brent, has updated the following Help Sections: File Attachments, Images & Links
I would like to Thank Brent publicly for his time and any time he can devote in the near future to updating the Help Section @ SMC!
 ':drinkers:'

My six cents,

Jim

Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2005, 02:27:13 am »

If any help is needed just ask!! Thanks for working towards ease of use for all.
Creighton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: