SMC Discussion Areas
May 12, 2024, 08:09:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pepsi Double Dot Ideal 55 and Pepsi Square top 81 For sale.  (Read 1831 times)
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« on: October 17, 2010, 01:01:59 pm »

I have a very nice solid Ideal 55 Pepsi Double dot from the late 1940's for sale. This is a very nice machine. It is a very nice solid machine. It cools great and is solid as a rock. It has a nice coin mech and cap catcher but is missing the rack. I bought this machine for myself as I wanted to put it in the Kitchen to use for drinks. I chose Pepsi because it is my wifes favorite. I think Pepsi runs through her veins however she will not allow a machine in the house  down We have a perfect place for it next to the fridge and we dont have room for drinks in the fridge so we have to walk to the basement to get drinks and with my bad hip that sucks but there is no way she will let it in the house. I am asking $375 for it. Elsewhere I am advertising it for $425 but to members I will sell it at my absolute minimum.

I also have a nice Pepsi Vendorlator 81 square top. This si a nice machine. The aluminum on the front is in very good condition. Usually you see these and the aluminum is all beet up. The sign has a crack in it but you have to get up close to see it. In my opinion it is nice enough to use in a restored machine since it is not reproduced. There is some beltline rust on the cabinet but it is minimal and I have another ST81 cabinet that I would throw in for free however it needs paint. The paint on this machine looks really good. The machine is missing 3 shelves which are the same as the V63 and V126 and are reproducted. The machine does not have a coin mech and it is set up for free vend. I am asking $215 OBO for the machine.

Let me know if anyone is interested. I am also open to trades for anything coin operated or signs. For coin ops I would be interested in Jukes, arcades, Pinballs, pumps, other soda machines and so on.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: