SMC Discussion Areas
May 25, 2024, 08:31:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I finally found another machine!  (Read 1836 times)
bmw90w
10 Cent Member

« on: July 28, 2014, 07:53:37 pm »

Wow it seems like it has been forever since I have gotten to load a machine in the back of my suv! I have looked for a while and all I have seen is $4500 cavalier 51s!! Got this for a smoking deal of $800. The previous owner didn't have a key so I had to inspect it as carefully as I could. I took a chance and bought it and was amazed at the condition when I drilled out the lock (it was already jacked up). This is the first machine I have ever bought with absolutely zero belt line rust. Even the galvanized interior is really nice just a little dirty. The breaker strips even look really good. He said this was stored inside its whole life and I believe it. I am only missing the rejector for the national 3400 series, but I should be able to find one that works. I literally am just going to rewire it, clean the bottle door glass, polish her up and call it a day! Great find, especially for a 72 I have always wanted since I let my 96 go. I was reading a little about these and saw where there was a large script machine out there. Is this the large or smaller script?

Good to be back in the game again! Sorry about the sideways pics (stupid iPhone)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 07:55:23 pm by bmw90w » Logged

Cavalier CS-96
Vendo 81-A
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 08:16:21 pm »

Great find ! ! !
Great price ! ! !
And yes, this is the larger script which most like better...
Get it cleaned up and start to enjoy ! ! !

My six cents,

Jim

Jared
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 08:42:09 pm »

nice find
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: