File Attachment Sizes...

(1/2) > >>

Jim:
Hey Leonard,

Sorry for the inconvenience regarding the attachments!
You can post up to four attachments per post; only one textbox is visible but you can click"more attachments" and another browse button will be displayed, and another, and still another...
I have decided to limit file attachments to 75kb each with a total of 300kb per post...
I have discussed this with a couple of people and really don't want to limit this but my concerns are there have been members that post numerous photos of their restorations... I would much prefer to utilize the Photo Gallery for this type of activity... This would keep the board from bogging down. I don't want to sound like a stick in the mud and we all like photos me just as much as the next guy/gal... I think if a link to the Photo Gallery Album was presented with a photo, members would review the photos and reply accordingly!
I'm attempting to keep the board reasonably quick-loading and large files will definitely slow things down especially when 8 - 10 images(75kb x 10 -> 750kb!) have to load before the page displays... I think the Site has slowed down just a little by migrating into the new system.
Give me some direction so I can make this work for everyone...

MCarter:
Can some one please post my picture of my Cavalier 55 ~  2 Drink that i just restored? I can email anyone that can help.

Jim:
Email me Matt...
jim@soda-machines.com

Are you having trouble reducing the file size down below 100K...?

* * * EDIT * * *
I see this has been accomplished and that Creighton helped out ! ! !

Pat Pixley:
Ok that would be great if it will help, but need a little help
on creating a photo album  , If you don't mind a step by step
would be helpful  :smile:

Jim:
I just completed this for those willing to read a little, but hopefully it'll help some...
I placed this in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

SMC Photo Gallery FAQs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page