SMC Discussion Areas
May 18, 2024, 10:32:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Empty cans from machine  (Read 2868 times)
« on: February 17, 2006, 11:50:14 am »

Some help please--i just purchased a can machine--made by
FSI Manufacturing in Des Monises iwoa???can't find them
it's a model 3037.
trouble is i don't know anything about this newer type machine
i wanted to see if the changer works and would dispense
the cans-i only put one can in each rack-(which i am sure now that that is not enough cans--should use about six each i quess) anyway i don't want to load this thing up with a ton of soda if i can't get them out--any suggestions on getting them out??? in case the changer does't work. the changer is a coino 9300 and is there a way to turn this into a free play-like some of the older changer.
i have attached a few pics of machine--can get more if needed.
Thanks in advance Bob
bcharlton
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006, 12:08:50 pm »

Dillion:

Is this your entry for the ugliest soda machine contest we are having for the month of February?

Just kidding.  I have a modern day Dixie Narco 440 that use for my office employees.  My changer will not offer free vend.  I know that I have to have a least a few cans in each rack to avoid the "sold out" problem.  I wish I could help you more.  I know a lot more about C-51 ammo belts and C-96s mech then I do about the modern day ones.

Brian C

bcexpress

Vendo 39 Original
Cavalier C-51 Restored
Cavalier C-96 Restored (almost done)
GE Double Chiller Restored
Cavalier C-33 7 Up Restored
Vendo 27b Pepsi
Vendo 81b
Westinghouse wd-5 / WE-6
3 Stoner Candy/Theatre/Junior/180
Bastian Blessing Bobtail soda fountain
Jacobs 56 Pepsi
vend_dr
25 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006, 01:41:35 pm »

I believe FSI is part of the Witteren Group, They go by many different names, U-Select It, Fawn and more. There phone number is 800-247-8709 and there website is www.uselectit.com. I believe their parts can be purchsase at Vendsource phone 515-285-6672.

I believe this type of machine will have a coil which fires to vend a can, us should be able to manually pull down on the coil to release a can. As far as free play via the coin mech I would need to see a picture of the coin mech socket to know for sure.
MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2006, 01:59:26 pm »

Most modern machines have a sold out flag that springs up when less than 6 cans are in that column and they send a signal to the coin mech to reject any new moneys  . If you locate and defeat these, you won't need any cans to test the vending.
       And yes you can freeplay your machine.......it is mentioned many times in prior posts----coin mech's I think

Glen
vend_dr
25 Cent Member

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2006, 08:42:53 pm »

After rereading your initial post I see that you identified your coin mech as a 9300 my guess it is a 9300L which is a "dummy" mech that is it is logic controled by the controller in the machine. If this is the case you will not be able to use the coin mech to free play the machine, but there should be a way to set the machine on free using the controller. Some machines you can just set the vend price to .00 and it will free vend.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: