SMC Discussion Areas
May 05, 2024, 10:07:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another machine to add to the collection  (Read 11137 times)
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« on: November 15, 2004, 06:53:50 pm »

Well i bought another machine today. when I went to get it I was thinking it was an Ideal 55 so I was slightly depressed when I saw what it was, but for only $25 for a working machine you cant be too upset. I already have it stripped and should have it ready for primer tomorrow. It is missing the rack but it will make a nice fridge.
Pat Pixley
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2004, 09:05:57 pm »

For some who is moving back to the north you sure are not going back lite. That is a nice looking cooler Josh do you plan on painting red to keep the Coca Cola color or going back to that wonderful color ?

Hey ! I got those shelve and they were in great shape.

Thanks again

Pat

loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2004, 09:11:04 pm »

Well I thought that I was going to sell everything off but you know that it will never happen. I sold two machines to someone in the panhandle which is on my way home and I offered to bring them to him. So I figured that if I am going to have to rent a trailer I might as well rent a huge trailer. And I bought a new Dodge Ram last year and it has been begging me to pull something with it. Yeah I am going to pain the cooler red with a white top and put the Galsco fishtail on the front.
Pat Pixley
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2004, 09:18:49 pm »

Well when it is done we need to see some photo's  ok.

Pat  ':cool:'
Eric
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2004, 11:56:40 am »

I have a coin mech and rack that may work for this. What I have is for
a Corneilius? (Sorry I know that's spelt wrong) But anyway
it's from a machine that looks just like that the rack is brown
and so is the mech which works. I think it's set for .50

Let me know if you're interested....
Eric

Eric

WANTED:
Embossed Quikold Standard
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2004, 12:20:28 pm »

What do you want for it. I am thinking of just using it as a second refrigerator but if the price is right I migt be.
Eric
Soda Jerks

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2004, 01:31:54 pm »

$25 for the rack and mech... I'm in Missouri.....

Eric

Eric

WANTED:
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2004, 01:48:24 pm »

Ill take it. Please find out what shipping will be to 32114. Email me at jdloman2000@yahoo.com. What kind of shape is it in? Do you know if it is complete? Please measure it for me. The inside of my machine is approx 14 3/4 wide, 28 3/4 long.
Eric
Soda Jerks

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2004, 01:56:30 pm »

It's in pretty good shape.... I'll email you a pictures tonight
of both pieces and measure them.......
The rack has some type of plastic (brown) coating that's coming off. I guess it was a different method than painting then. But I guess you could strip it then paint it. You look at the images tonight and see for yourself.

Later.....

Eric

Eric

WANTED:
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2004, 06:56:53 pm »

Well since this machine isn't worth much and I am just going to use it i decided to spray bomb it. I can feel everyone frowning at me. It had almost no rust and was rather straight so it needed almost no body work. The paint turned out really well. The top was in bad shape so I pulled off the top skin and an having a new one made. It should be done tomorrow. The top is only a piece of foam with sheet metal glued to it. So far it looks really good. I am really suprised to see how the nice the paint looks for spray paint.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: