SMC Discussion Areas
May 20, 2024, 04:26:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any members in Riverside, CA...?  (Read 2675 times)
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« on: August 16, 2016, 07:00:07 pm »

I need some assistance as soon as possible!
Call me if you are close to the Riverside area...
772*834*3271

Thanks in advance!

My six cents,

Jim

Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 06:43:08 am »

Disregard my previous message as this became another "seller issue"

I bought and paid for the Unknown National Cigarette Vendor I recently posted and a U-Select-It Machine.
Hired someone to pick-up/deliver the two machines to Phoenix, AZ this past Sat., but the shipper was a no show, just disappeared, no call, no text, nothing! Seller waited an hour and I finally told him to go home.
Here it is Tues. night and I receive a message from paypal that I have been refunded my money from the seller ? ? ?  I'm confused so I call and have to leave a message; however, every time I called previously, the seller answered his cell!  I did receive an email message below that explains everything...
I refunded the money you sent. Someone called said they were headed my way to pickup machines and would call again when in the area. Waited most of the day but no call back.

Sorry the shipping part is not going to work for me.

UNBELIEVABLE ! ! !

My six cents,

Jim

jbrumett
10 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 07:00:52 am »

I hate to hear that Jim. It's a shame a bad shipper ruined this deal for you. That cigarette machine was very unique. veryangry

Jeff

Pepsi 81, 7up 81, Generic 81
Vendo Milk & Ice Cream
2 Stoner Theaters, Cigarette, Pastry, Cafe 500
Minit Pop, Popcorn Sez, You'll Like It
U Select It
mygoose101
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2016, 05:43:39 pm »

Uship.com, which I do use often is getting bad. I get it, it's how they make their living but once they accept your bid, or you accept theirs and you are locked in with Paypal then it's like their customer service stops. You agree on a date and time and it NEVER happens as planned. They have the uship app on their phone that alerts them on other jobs on the area so they book those also which puts them behind. I say the next time a uship driver arrives on time will be the first.

Vendo 81A Original
Vendo 81B Original
Vendo 81D Restored
Vendo 56 Restored
VMC Pepsi 81 Restoredx2
Cavalier 72
Ideal Embossed Coke Slider
Stoner Theater Restored
Stoner Theater w/Gum Wheel Restored
Stoner Jr. Restored
Seeburg V200 Jukebox Restored
Seeburg 100C
Seeburg 100R
Seeburg 100W
Chris
25 Cent Member

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2016, 07:23:25 pm »

Uship is bad in my opinion. I used them a couple of months ago for a couple of candy machines and ended up having to call the police to get them to deliver them. They were supposed to be here on Tuesday and the delivered them at midnight on Friday. Once they got the call from the cops they called me and asked if they could deliver them that night. It's really hard to find any reputable companies that will deliver.

Chris

Vendo 23A
Vendo 80(Red/White Original)
Vendo 80(All Red Original)
Seeburg JL (Original)
Watling Penny Scale (Restored)
Stoner Jr
Stoner 180
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: