SMC Discussion Areas
May 09, 2024, 10:47:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind is this??  (Read 2428 times)
m38jeepman
« on: April 02, 2012, 11:22:40 pm »

I hope I am posting this in the right area.   I am not very familiar with any coke machines, but I have been looking for one to fix up for my shop.  A buddy of mine has this and he said he may sell it, but I have no idea what kind of coke machine it is.  Do any of you have any ideas.   Here are two pics of it. Thanks,  Clint

mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 01:04:13 am »

Welcome aboard Clint!   happydrinkers

Definitely a Vendorlator (VMC).  Looks like a Vendorlator 139.  If it is that machine weighs in at about 425 lbs and it can only vend the small 8 oz Coke bottles.  Not sure how available parts would be for that machine.  Personally, I would pass but that is just my two cents.

drinking Tim drinking
m38jeepman
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 07:09:41 pm »

Thanks Tim for the reply.  That is the info I have been looking for.  I knew that I could get an idea on this forum about what to do about the machine.  I can tell my friend now that it only uses the 8 ounce bottles.  He did not know anything about it.    --Clint.
Slapshot42
Soda Jerks

Jared

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 11:19:39 pm »

The 139, and 149's are monsters!  As Tim mentioned parts are probably hard to come by.  They were equipped with a unique looking "vending carousel.

I seen of a lot of the carousels taken out and beer key in it's place.

I could of bought one for $100.

PASS
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: