SMC Discussion Areas
May 06, 2024, 04:26:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stoner Theatre With Gum/Mint Reel  (Read 24914 times)
barryra
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2009, 10:15:05 pm »

Yea... he is really a pretty nice guy. I wish I had his ambition.
FDNY1975
10 Cent Member

« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2009, 10:20:06 pm »

Very persistant hounded me about some machines until I sold them to him. Very energetic nice guy though.

Matt
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2009, 08:58:49 am »

yes that is the coca cola cowboy, He has a letter that is signed by an ex VMC employee, who states in this letter did they did produce orange crush machines, bireleys and all of the other fantasy machines he sells. But who can verify that the employee is being truthful. He stated to me," that even if a machine was embossed yesterday, as long as it is embossed its a real machine". I know who restores all of his coke machines and stoner candy machines, but does anyone know who does his fanatsy machines?
Jack will go to his grave believing that and will not tell anyone who does his fantasy machines,, I thought I knew at one point, but then that guy asked me if I knew? so either he was throwing me off, or just testing me? oh well... they are a pretty cool machine, but comon, just admit it that they are fantasy, sell them for a reasonable price and move on with your life.. I feel bad that some really nice Orange Crush sliders or QUikcolds where "Butchered" to make these fantasy machines...
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 09:00:22 am by SIGNGUY » Logged

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
cokemachinesandmore
Soda Jerks

« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2009, 08:57:34 pm »

John, Dan does his coke and stoner machines. but Jack will not spill the beans on the other machines. I agree admit they are fanatsy. He takes alot of people for big money telling them they are rare originals.  it would be very easy to establish credibilty, let someone see one that is unrestored. Then he would sell them for even more money. and there wouldn'y be any doubt. out of all the collectors no one has evere found just one???
Eric
Soda Jerks

« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2009, 09:01:44 pm »

He has “before” pictures...course...they're already in primer...Hhhmmmmm glare

Eric

WANTED:
Embossed Quikold Standard
memorylane
Soda Jerks

« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2009, 10:32:03 pm »

Anyone going to the Carlisle and Hershey shows, Steve Ebner and myself will be setting up at the Hershey show with lots of good restored machines and will be at Carlisle on Wed and Thursday that week to buy. anyone at either of those shows, call me when your there and hookup, 301-991-3532 Curtis.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: