SMC Discussion Areas
May 19, 2024, 12:33:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: United Deluxe  (Read 3003 times)
bubba
Soda Jerks

« on: February 16, 2009, 12:24:52 pm »

A buddy of mine is picking up a 1951 United Deluxe 6 person shuffle alley. It doesn't have score reels, but a light up display.. Its supposed to be in good condition.. I'll see it when he stops by after picking it up.. All the pins are supposed to be in good shape and the game is supposed to work. He paid $200. I found the site Marvin3m which had some info on it, but didn't explore much of the site.. Where else can he get some info on this machine and possibly a manual..

Ken

V-63 -Bottles
2-Cavalier USS-64
VMC ST56B Royal Crown - being built
Vendo HA56C Coke
2-V63C DP
V63C Coke
U-Select-It 5cent candybar machine
Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 05:12:29 pm »

The pinball resource is a good place to start.  Steve has quite a collection of parts and literature.

For some reason United didn't supply any manuals for their 1960's games, but the fifties and seventies they did.  Just a little tid bit incase you ever run across a sixties machine.  (1961-1963 United's best years in my opinion).

A lot of stuff.
bubba
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 02:10:05 pm »

Well, I saw the machine this morning.. its in pretty good shape.. The wood rails and legs could use some new polyurethane, but otherwise looks good.  The back glass has no flaking. The playfield is formica and in good shape. There is think cork lining side bumpers that needs replacement and the return bumper rubber is pretty hard rubber. Not sure if it supposed to be that stiff.  All the pins are there and not cracked. He even has an extra set of pins.. Not too bad for $200 IMHO. He also needs a new puck..

Ken

V-63 -Bottles
2-Cavalier USS-64
VMC ST56B Royal Crown - being built
Vendo HA56C Coke
2-V63C DP
V63C Coke
U-Select-It 5cent candybar machine
BrianB
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2009, 07:23:05 am »

Sounds like it's in pretty good shape. Sounds like he got a great deal!

Brian
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: