SMC Discussion Areas
May 17, 2024, 05:13:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the most fake in opinion  (Read 6607 times)
BONOVOX
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2011, 10:10:44 pm »

He could so play in a movie with Jack as his brother or something!

I HAVE A PROBLEM.....
Eric
Soda Jerks

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2011, 10:13:04 pm »

I agree he does talk like Jack.. laid back never freaks out like the others.. he's just there to find
cool stuff....

Eric

WANTED:
Embossed Quikold Standard
oscar
Soda Jerks

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2011, 09:26:09 am »

I joke with my wife that these guys are out of work actors on most of these shows. It could be true.
cola62
Soda Jerks

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2011, 09:52:21 am »

My vote for the most fake was American Restorations going to a flea market and finding a box load of all the needed missing parts to restore the coffee machine. That was pretty lame.   

Greg
Flightfanatic
10 Cent Member

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2011, 07:43:48 pm »

My vote for the most fake was American Restorations going to a flea market and finding a box load of all the needed missing parts to restore the coffee machine. That was pretty lame.   

Yea I agree, finding an old coffee machine that the school was just throwing out.. That seemed a little staged  blush

Dixie Narco DNCB 240/138-6
Dixie Narco DNCB 320M/184-8
Lacrosse CCB-90-9
Westinghouse Standard Ice Cooler
Westinghouse Master Ice Cooler
Westinghouse WC-96-T
Westinghouse WH-22-T
Ideal 35 Slider
FL Jacobs 35
Zach
25 Cent Member

« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2011, 07:42:35 pm »

And you guys think these shows are fake? Wait until you see what might make the air. While I was in Vegas at the MGM they screen new tv shows that aren't on the air yet so they can get your opinion. A new show that might come out was called Treasure Chase, and it's where three teams go against each other on a pick and see who can get the most cash for there money. But the entire pick is mapped out for them with "hot spots" on where they should pick. Clearly it's all set up, I gave it a horrible rating. But if it makes the air you guys will flip. These where all great shows until Hollywood got there hands on them.
RED SPARKS
10 Cent Member

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2011, 10:13:43 am »

And you guys think these shows are fake? Wait until you see what might make the air. While I was in Vegas at the MGM they screen new tv shows that aren't on the air yet so they can get your opinion. A new show that might come out was called Treasure Chase, and it's where three teams go against each other on a pick and see who can get the most cash for there money. But the entire pick is mapped out for them with "hot spots" on where they should pick. Clearly it's all set up, I gave it a horrible rating. But if it makes the air you guys will flip. These where all great shows until Hollywood got there hands on them.

There used to be a show similar to this concept on BBC I think.  Oh and be on the look out for Okie Noodlin Championship coming to the History Channel as early as this fall!!!

"Not everyone can be a hero, somebody has to sit on the curb and clap as they go by"- Will Rogers

BOOMER SOONER!!!
davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2011, 10:36:41 am »

Treasure Hunt and others are on the BBC. They trawl through Antique Markets, shows etc. Each team has £200 and an expert.
They then have to take the items to auction and turn a profit.
Nobody ever does....

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: