SMC Discussion Areas
May 03, 2024, 09:30:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Old and new soda/beer labels on c.d. 651  (Read 2579 times)
« on: January 11, 2004, 03:06:47 am »

SINCE WE ARE ALL BIG INTO THIS HOBBY WHETHER A NEW OR OLD MACHINE WE ALSO LIKE LABELS.......EVERY POSSIBLE AND OLD LABEL, INCLUDING MISC. LABELS ARE ON A C.D. I HAVE PUT TOGETHER.....651 CRYSTAL CLEAR OLD FASHION AND NEW VENDING LABELS!!!! This c.d. is for the person who wants to make his/her professional vending labels. Printing these labels out on high glossy photography paper or clear adhesive labels will give you the same results the professionals achieveā€¦..YOU MAKE THE SIZE YOU WANT AND PRINT.. CD #1: FLAVOR LABELS 11 7UP, 9 A&W, 10 AllSport, 12 Coke 20oz, 61+ Coke 12oz including the 2003 versions, 9 Dole 16oz, 18 Dr. Pepper, 18 Gatorade, 68 for EEC machines, 42 for the new HVV machines, 8 Hawaiian Punch, 150+ Misc flavors (waters, Coffees, VeriFine, Crush, Dad's, Hires, Squirt, Sunglo, Sunkist, Fruitopia, Powerade, Minute Maid, etc, etc, etc), 20 Ocean Spray, 28 Pepsi 20oz, 24 Brisk, 12 Cherry Pepsi, 13 Diet Pepsi, 5 FruitWorks, 23 Misc. Pepsi, 16 Mtn Dew, 16 Mug, 5 Storm/Mist, 12 Twist, 4 Vanilla, 43+ Misc. Pepsi Labels AND the 2003 versions, 20 Slice, 27 Snapple, 41 Sobe, 11 Welches AND MANY, MANY MORE! You get 46 Beer labels in EPS postscript format. You get 36 Fountain Labels. You get 90+ misc vending related images including; Warning stickers, Bulk candy; BB Beans, Cashews, Chicle Tabe, Fruit Tarts, Mints, Peanuts, Pistachios, Red Hots, Runts, HTamales, JBeans, M&M Pnt, M&M Plain, M&I Green, M&I Trop Frt, M&I Rglr, RsesPieces, Skittles, Food & Snacks. For Price Labels you get ALL denominations for; AP, Dixie Narco, Vendo, EEC machine, National, Generic black on white and 40 other money related images such as DBV Insert Bill stickers, Coin Face Plate labels, Tilt warnings and Money removed labels.
NORMALLY I SELL THIS C.D. FOR $15.00 BUT BECAUSE I LOVE THIS SITE AND THE PEOPLE I TALK WITH I'M SELLING IT FOR $9.00 PLUS $4.00 FOR SHIPPING:  TOTAL= $13.00....IF INTERESTED CONTACT ME AT dolly@crown.net AND/OR kathleenrn2003@yahoo.com......
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: