SMC Discussion Areas
May 03, 2024, 08:32:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Found a victor kooler-grill in houston  (Read 3591 times)
« on: December 16, 2003, 01:21:10 pm »

Howdy,
I'm a college student and know for a fact that I can't afford it, but I thought I'd let you folks on here know that there is a beautiful Victor Kooler-Grill in a '50's antique shop in houston.  They just got it in a couple of weeks ago and probably haven't sold it yet.  I was there when they were unpacking it and it was very complete and measured approximately 90 inches.  I've been trying to get in touch with them to see what they are selling it for but haven't gotten through yet.  I will keep trying and will post more when I know.  If anyone's interested maybe I can help as a local contact?  let me know.  Have a good one
A J
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2003, 03:59:39 pm »

seems I have a wrong phone number for the place and I can't remember their name off the top of my head.  I'll be heading to houston tonight and will try to post more information as I get it.
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2003, 11:36:40 am »

OK, here's the partial lowdown on the Kooler grill.  I drove by the shop last night and got the adress and phone number.   The Kooler Grill is still there but I haven't been able to speak to anyone about it just yet.  I will call for a price when they open.  The place is called "Flashback Funtiques" and is located at 1627 Westheimer Rd, Houston TX 77006, Phone 713-522-7900.   They are open daily from 11-6.
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2003, 02:43:00 pm »

OK, now I feel like a fool.  Sorry readers, but it turns out the store wishes to keep it as a decoration.  Well, It's sure nice to look at if nothing else.  Perhaps I can get some photos to share if anyone is interested.  Sorry to get your hopes up if you wanted it, but maybe they could be talked out of it for the right price?  Have a happy holiday.
A J
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2003, 09:26:33 pm »

Thanks for the update AJ ! ! !

My six cents,

Jim

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: