SMC Discussion Areas
May 17, 2024, 08:22:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Got me a Popperette!!!  (Read 5529 times)
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« on: May 29, 2008, 11:04:11 am »

We'll to continue on with my latest finds... I've been working Larry "Mills400" to sell me one of his Popperettes for a few months now and he and I have chatted quite a bit over the phone and email for the past few months. He put me in touch with a guy who had one for sale, which is pictured on another post. (the one in Ill) We'll after talking with Dan about his he named a price and we'll I bit, Probably paid too much, but when you want something bad enough you find a way to "Get R Done"!!
So on Tuesday I trecked down the great State of Illinois and picked it up. Also got to meet and visit with Larry in person and see his awesome collection of Coin Op stuff!
So again, SMC members helping SMC members!!! happydrinkers Thanks Larry..
SO now I'm in the Popperette club.. it's a real clean machine, Larry had already gone over it and it's working, Haven't run it yet but will this weekend... Can't wait!!!
Plus this one has the complete and original Stand...

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 11:17:04 am »

Very Cool ! ! !
Congrats on acquiring the Popperette!
Awesome condition and it's working ! ! !

My six cents,

Jim

MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 11:23:00 am »

When it rains it pours..... biggrin
     Thanks for posting!

Glen
Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2008, 01:05:34 pm »

Thanks for the compliments on my stuff, although everything was messed up a bit.  Feel free to write for any information or help, if needed, down the line.  Also, I'd like to welcome you to the Popperette club.  Be sure to check your mail for your membership card.  I mailed it out yesterday.   biggrin Brian can teach you the secret handshake. biggrin laugh

A lot of stuff.
BrianB
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 06:17:08 am »

Well, well, well....Another Popperette owner!! Outstanding! Welcome to the club. I'm sure Larry has given you all sorts of info concerning your new machine. If you need any help or pointers, let me know as well. I have done a lot of research on the Popperette and have some pretty good operational experience.

They are fun little machines and definitely unique. The first time that you fire it up and pop a batch, eye's will light up! When the plexi shield pops forward and shoots fresh hot popcorn into the delivery chute you will be just fine with how much you paid for it!!  biggrin

Brian
nopepsi
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2008, 06:06:35 pm »

How much and did Dan sell his?
nopepsi
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2008, 07:52:11 pm »

What did you pay as I couldn't talk him into selling?? veryangry
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: