SMC Discussion Areas
May 17, 2024, 07:51:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The COIN OP Gods where smiling down on me the last few Days!!!  (Read 3993 times)
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« on: May 29, 2008, 10:54:53 am »

Finally getting around to posting the pictures of a few nice finds I got over the last few days.
Funny How I put my mind to something and sooner or later I manage a way to put it in my collection.
Last week , I was looking for parts for my U-Select-it machine, then searched the Minneapolis Craigslist for Coin Op stuff and this Machine popped up at a Garage sale. Guy wasnt' going to hold it for me said I need to get over there with cash, well he was 2 hours from me and wasn't going till Monday. he sent me a photo and new I had to have it. Luckily he did not sell it in the garage sale and I picked up it up for $75.00!!! and it's complete.
No I can finish the other one and sell it.. The blue one I had repainted, the tan one is the one I just picked up...

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 11:13:45 am »

Very Nice ! ! !
Another instance where something pops out of the woodwork...

My six cents,

Jim

GreginNM
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 12:23:59 pm »

Nice machines!  I'm trying to get my paws on one of those right now.  I think the wife has given the preliminary OK.  I've been eyeballing a couple on ebay to see how high they go.  I guess shipping is the big thing I have to factor in to how much I'll pay.  Sure wish one of those would pop up here close to home!!

Greg

Vendo: 39B, Standard
Jacobs: 35
Ideal: 35 DP
Westinghouse: WB-66-MD, WD-10, Junior, Standard
SelectiVend: S-48 DP x 2
SelVend: S-47 7up
Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2008, 12:54:46 pm »

I had a small U Select It shipped to me for $100.00 by UPS.  That was before the gas prices skyrocketed.  It's under their 100 pound limit.

A lot of stuff.
GreginNM
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2008, 04:26:20 pm »

That sounds reasonable...when one of the folks selling one asked about shipping the machine to me in TX at the UPS Store, he was quoted $48 to box it and at least $150 to ship it!    wow

Greg

Vendo: 39B, Standard
Jacobs: 35
Ideal: 35 DP
Westinghouse: WB-66-MD, WD-10, Junior, Standard
SelectiVend: S-48 DP x 2
SelVend: S-47 7up
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2008, 07:25:15 pm »

Signguy,

Nice buys on all of the stuff you picked up this week.  Lets hope :hopefull:those Coin Op Gods keep smiling on the whole group!

Tim
Eric
Soda Jerks

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2008, 10:17:47 pm »

Thats a nice score John.. all great finds..... guess I'll just quit look'n you're finding it ALL!  biggrin
Keep going.... you are on a rool!

Eric

WANTED:
Embossed Quikold Standard
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: