SMC Discussion Areas
May 18, 2024, 11:10:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Genco 1956 State Fair Rifle Gallery.  (Read 9039 times)
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2016, 03:23:41 am »

Thanks all !!
Regret this project has to go on hold for a couple of weeks. Don't think it has ever had a proper cleaning. The target hinge points are not good. Wouldn't be any fun if it worked.
Creighton

Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2016, 06:03:32 am »

It would've been so rare for that Genco to work just off of a dime.  One question that everyone seems to ask me when I get a new machine was "Does it work?"  That's the funniest question ever.  The next question is "How much?"  I'm like"How much time I have to put into this or how much money?"  Money of course.  No one thinks about the time.   laugh

I'm sure it will come out great.  Take your time.  Make it fun instead of a job.  Just be careful of the backglass.  I always have a fear of breaking it.

I only had one game that worked flawlessly when I bought it and I never had to make any adjustments.  Even after 15 years of playing it.  That would be my 1967 Williams Base Hit baseball machine.  Everything else was gummed up.

A lot of stuff.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: