SMC Discussion Areas
May 14, 2024, 10:03:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FLEX polisher\buffer for sale  (Read 1603 times)
Kaleid20
Soda Jerks

« on: December 02, 2013, 01:52:08 pm »

Guys - my bro-in-law repairs dents and paint on cars for a living and has a high end polisher for sale. These babies retail for $350, but for you board members I'm asking $150 +shipping. It's in great condition, does have minor scuffs and wear but works perfectly. The original pads are included, but do have polishing solution stains. I figure this may interest those who are looking to polish an older machine. I used it on my V-56 and it looks great. PM if interested.

Here is the product description:

The Flex XC3401VRG Orbital Polisher is a Dual Action Orbital Polisher. The Flex XC3401VRG effectively removes swirls, scratches, and oxidation that can’t be removed using other dual-action polishers. The unique Flex XC3401VRG Orbital Polisher is the machine for anyone wanting the perfect finish. The random orbital rotation of the innovative XC3401VRG Polisher simulates the circular movement of the human hand while polishing. At the same time, the polishers highly smooth running facilitates a careful, precise finish and even provides what is necessary for hologram-free polishing. The positive drive ensures continuous motion, even under load, to achieve a uniform finish. Taken in conjunction with the large stroke length (0.31) there is also the possibility of removing existing holograms from black finishes. The random orbital rotation prevents heat being generated on the surface, which is ideally suited to temperature-sensitive finishes. The accelerator trigger switch and speed selection allow for a controlled acceleration to the desired speed.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 01:55:54 pm by Kaleid20 » Logged

Vendo 81D, 56, 44, 23 standard
Westy WE-6, WD-5, WH-5T
Cavalier 51, 72, C-12
Victor C-18
Dr Pepper Vendo 90
Dole Super Dispenser
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: